1. What is your Name? Ashley
2. Do you have a Nickname? Piper
3. What is your previous dance experience?
My Dance experience started in the dance studio and competition dance from the age of 4. I danced for my high school dance team and at Purdue University as the Team Director my Senior year of College. Post undergrad, I danced for a professional hip hop dance team and semiprofessional football dance teams in San Diego at both Culture Shock and for the San Diego Enforcers.
4. What is your favorite style of dance? Hip/Hop, Burlesque and anything expressive
5. What do you do outside of the Kings Dance Team?
Outside of Directing the San Diego Kings Dance Team, I am also a corporate talent scout for a global medical devices company!
6. What are your hobbies?
I enjoy pretty much anything in nature and that involves exercise! I’ll try everything once when it comes to fitness! I enjoy watching comedy movies, “The Office” on Netflix, traveling, cooking and hosting my family and friends to experience all the San Diego has to offer.
7. What is your favorite restaurant/food? Sea Level and anything seafood with carbs 😊
8. Favorite thing to do in San Diego? Enjoy San Diego Summers!
9. The Best part of being a San Diego Kings Girl?
Being the Director of the SD Kings Girls has been the best experience of my dancing/leadership career! Being able to set and exceed goals with this talented women and through the support of the Co Owners of the Kings; it is simply THE BEST organization to be a part of. The games are entertaining, the dancers are extremely talented and our fans are THE BEST! It’s a once in a lifetime experience and a great train to be on!
10. What is your zodiac sign? Leo!
11. What is your favorite quote?
“Tough times never last, but tough people do.” —Robert H. Schuller
“Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.” —Susan Gale