1. What is your First Name? Kassie
2. Do you have a Nickname? Kass
3. What is your previous dance experience?
I began dancing at the age of three in baby ballet and never looked back! I danced and cheered throughout elementary, junior high and high school on various competitive teams and scholastically. I danced on the Husky Dance Team at the University of Washington in Seattle and most recently coached a junior cheer squad in Washington before I made the move to San Diego.
4. What is your favorite style of dance? Sassy jazz
5. What do you do outside of the Kings Dance Team?
My mom and aunt own a catering company back in Seattle. I work remotely for their company in corporate sales and marketing.
6. What are your favorite hobbies?
I spend my free time taking Pilates or barre classes, trying out new restaurants with friends, reading and chillin with my cat, Lulu.
7. What is your zodiac sign? Gemini
8. What is your favorite restaurant/food? Italian – pasta, cheese and wine!
9. What is your favorite thing to do in San Diego?
Take in the beauty. I love exploring new beaches and hiking trails, there is so much to do here, and I feel extremely fortunate to live in a place where people come to vacation!
10. What is the best part about being a San Diego Queen?
The sisterhood. The women on the team are inspiring, welcoming and passionate about their craft. Their positivity inspires me to be the best version of myself every day. I couldn’t be happier to find this group of talented, beautiful individuals. I’m looking forward to growing as a dancer and as a person this season.
11. What is your favorite quote?
“I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” — Stephen Covey