1. What is your First Name? Hey y’all! My name is Azantia
2. Do you have a Nickname? I actually have TWO nicknames: Ze Zee and Baby Girl.
3. What is your previous dance experience?
As a child my dance experience began with ballet and tap dance. In my adolescent and teenage years I joined the Praise Dance Team at my church; and, competed with the drill team at my junior high and high school. While in college I took various dance course such as Salsa, Merengue, and Bachata; in addition, to Contemporary and Dance Condition. Fast forward to my adulthood and I attend Hip-Hop, Burlesque, Ballroom, and Island Fusion classes.
4. What is your favorite style of dance? My body grooves well with Island Fusion dance.
5. What do you do outside of the Kings Dance Team? Outside of the King’s Dance Team I am wife, a Christian, and Promotional Model.
6. What are your favorite hobbies? My hobbies are dining out, traveling, acting, swimming, and enjoying my life to it’s fullest.
7. What is your zodiac sign? Virgo, Baby!
8. What is your favorite restaurant/food?
As a proud “Foodie” I don’t have a favorite food or restaurant; however, I favor trying various ethnic cuisines.
9. What is your favorite thing to do in San Diego?
My favorite things to do in San Diego is to attend major social events. I am blessed to have a profession where I am able to attend some the most elite events hosted in San Diego
10. What is the best part about being a San Diego Queen?
I am so grateful to be a member of San Diego Queen because I have the opportunity to be performing dancer which is one of my life goals. Along, being a part of dance community with beautiful and talented women.
11. What is your favorite quote? “Joy comes in the Morning”