1. What is your First Name? Fiona
2. Do you have a Nickname? Tinkerbell
3. What is your previous dance experience?
High School Dance Team, Sponsored by PlayBoy when I danced for Keira LaShae which connected me to doing a couple of performances at the mansion, music videos for Tejano and R&B artists, Visible Sounds Dance Crew under the Direction of Anthony “Ninja” Grant, Concert Stage Performances, College Showcase Performances, and now the KINGS!!!!!
4. What is your favorite style of dance? Jazz, it’s so creative, sexy, and it’s roots are saturated with so much soul.
5. What do you do outside of the Kings Dance Team?
I read, ALOT. I go to school, in several honor societies, and I’m about to transfer to a university for Pre-Physical Therapy. I love barre workouts, family, friends, boating, and my puppy.
6. What are your favorite hobbies? Reading, journaling, hiking.
7. What is your zodiac sign? Virgo with moon in Scorpio.
8. What is your favorite restaurant/food? Jake’s in Del Mar, great atmosphere and scenery and the food is delicious.
9. What is your favorite thing to do in San Diego? Beach and Breweries.
10. What is the best part about being a San Diego Queen? I absolutely love the style of dancing and the sense of being in it together with these women. Girl Power 100%.
11. What is your favorite quote? Great Question. “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” -Albert Einstein.