1. What is your Name? Jorden
2. Do you have a Nickname? Jo or Jojo
3. What is your previous dance experience? I have been dancing and cheering on and off since I was in 3rd grade. I was head captain of my High School’s dance team in Las Vegas, Nevada.
4. What is your favorite style of dance? My favorite style of dance is Jazz and Contemporary.
5. What do you do outside of the Kings Dance Team? Outside of the Kings Dance Team I do fashion styling and modeling and I am building a Fashion and Finance brand to encourage and empower women around becoming more financially literate.
6. What are your hobbies? I enjoy doing yoga, shopping (yes, it’s a hobby), and hiking
7. What is your favorite restaurant/food? My favorite food is ITALIAN. I could live off of pasta!
8. Favorite thing to do in San Diego? Hiking Torrey Pines & enjoying the beautiful nature
9. The Best part of being a San Diego Kings Girl? What I love about being a San Diego Kings Girl is the sistership that I have developed with my fellow dancers. We genuinely love and empower each-other as women and that is something to be cherished. Aside from that, I really enjoy being a role model to little girls who aspire to dance/cheer.
10. What is your zodiac sign? Capricorn baby
11. What is your favorite quote?
Believe in what you want so much that it has no choice but to materialize